Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh hey, I have a blog.

As if having AIM, a facebook, and a twitter was not attention-whorey enough, I now bring you this blog so all of you can learn even more about my wonderfully awesome life. I hope this will be different than my livejournal, which since around 10th grade, consisted of stories about boyfriends, rants about exboyfriends and crushes, and surveys ideal for procrastinating from my high school homework. Hopefully this will be a little bit more entertaining. My goal is so that this blog is sort of like Club Trillion's but I'm thinking I'm not quite THAT awesome.

A few things you need to know:

1.) This blog does not put the squiggly red line under misspelled words. I know there is a spell check, but there will be many words mistyped. The grammar may not be perfect. And to that, I say, DEAL WITH IT.

2.) I'll try to post pictures.

3.) I'll try to post fun links.

4.) If I offend you, tell me. I'm kind of unintentionally an asshole sometimes. All the time. Whatever.

Reed says I am supposed to use my blog to just ramble, so I suppose that is what I'll do.

Lacrosse has begun to own my life pretty significantly this semester, but I enjoy it. I was not a fan of the tryouts method at first, but I think in the long run it has actually helped the team come together and play much better. It's pretty cool because these are girls I would've probably not met otherwise. It's nice to have that other group there, especially of girl friends, since I always had trouble making close girl friends (compared to guy friends at least) growing up. Lisa and I got Wendy's randomly yesterday, a few of the girls and I are getting free Ihop (!!!!) tomorrow, we have a big game at Duke on Wednesday (for some reason, my idea of calling a play "Teabag Greg Paulus" was not adopted. Go figure.) which will be awesome, especially stopping at Cookout on the way back. Note that all lacrosse activity revolves around food. Hmmm...

Alright well I need to head off to bed. Waking up early for pancakes. Mmmm pancakes.

xoxo,
Gossip Girl


Oh wait just kidding.
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment